Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

End of February Update


First of all I'd like to thank those that have viewed and purchased my work from my online shops hosted by FineArtAmerica which produces museum quality pieces and also my shop hosted by Etsy, Across The Board Design



Also, as an economical way to make my work available to collectors I have begun to offer downloads and image licensing in two different ways. First, a beginning selection of downloads are available in the Etsy shop. Secondly, Commercial and Non-Commercial (personal use) licenses which permit image downloads are available here: Commercial/Non-Commercial Licensing and Downloads (not all images in my gallery are available for commercial licensing however personal use licenses with instant downloads are available on most images)


All images here are available for licensing and instant downloading, both commercial and non-commercial.

Thank you once again to viewers,buyers and collecters! -KJK













    

No comments:

Post a Comment