Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Thank You's and Updates


Magic At Night
Cinderellas Castle
Disneyworld-Florida
Thank You Military
Greting Card

Mater from "Cars"

The end of  another month brings thanks one again to the following buyers and collectors of my work through my shops hosted by Etsy and Fine Art America ... >>>March 2014 Thank You's<<<. 

After many weeks of trying to decide what to do as far as offering tshirt designs I have decided to offer tshirts exclusively in my original Etsy shop "Across The Board Design"  Selection is limited for now but that will change as time goes by. I have found out that an Etsy shop is the best place to get the exposure and audience out of all the options presented to me so that is the route I will take.

Thanks also go out to a buyer in Wisconsin for a bulk order of my "Thank You -Military" greeting card.



 











No comments:

Post a Comment