Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 2013 Thank You's & Website Update

     Once again it's time for thank you's to the collectors of my work in June. I am truely grateful and overwhelmed by those that choose to purchase my work for themselves and as gifts for others. A special thank you to my cousin Marybeth for recommending my work to coworkers at Cleveland State University. A matted and framed piece, "Good Times, Bad Times" was collectively purchased by one of the departments there.

"Colorful Cleveland"
     Thank you to Woodridge, Illinois for "A Scarlet And Gray Saturday" ...Ft. Wayne, IN, Washington, DC and Jacksonville, N.C. for "Good Times, Bad Times" ... Lynhurst, Oh and Pittsburgh, Pa for "Cleveland Browns Stadium From The Inner Harbor" ...  to Cleveland, Ohio "Cleveland-It's Landmarks And Neighborhoods" ... Shaker Hts., Ohio for "Cleveland, Ohio" T Shirt ... Charlotte, N.C., Springhill, Tn., Wyoming, Mi. and Denver, Co for "A Scarlet Stage" ... Columbus, Ohio for "A Sea Of Scarlet" ... Oxfor, N.C., Smyrna, Ga. and two collectors from Columbus, Ohio for "Then And Now" ... Cleveland, Ohio for "Colorful Cleveland" ... Annondale, Va., for "The Hometeams" and finally to Audubon, N.J. for "Nobody's Home" ... in addition special thanks to those who purchased greeting cards from my online shop at GreetingCardUniverse.com.
     As a result of a very busy June I have had to delay the new website in which I am combining this blog and my current website at kennethkrolikowski.com ...it will happen, just not as soon as I thought.
     Once again a very large "Thank You" to all those who have made June very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment