Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Sleepy Little Town" Hudson, Ohio - Finished 1-16-2010


The picture postcard town of Hudson, Ohio was once again the subject of my latest image, "Sleepy Little Town". Venturing out into the 20 degree pre-dawn hours on New Years morning, I was all alone in the center of town. I shot about 40 photos and after going through them over and over I found the one that would be my next project. This image began as a photo and was reworked into a digital colored pencil drawing. Hudson is the perfect little town always reminding me of Davidson, North Carolina, another perfect little town just north of Charlotte, the place I called home from 2002-2004.---KJK

2 comments:

  1. This picture reminds me of a town in Vermont that I used to live in. I love it! Nice website too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Kenneth

    ReplyDelete